Guarder Kits

HELIflipper03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone noticed a huge degradation of the quality of any Guarder kits for pistols over the last few years? Had one cerakoted from this year and it came back with huge visible debris and defects, whereas a friend of mine had one cerkaoted from a few years back and it was pristine. Have seen similar problems from other people. Any experiences/explanations?

Admittedly I was looking at some of the newer Guarder CNC slides but I've read lots of feedback over the years relating to Guarder and the amount of work it takes fitment wise.

Just now, FreeFrag.UK said:

Admittedly I was looking at some of the newer Guarder CNC slides but I've read lots of feedback over the years relating to Guarder and the amount of work it takes fitment wise.

yeah, It took ages to do mine. The powder coating on mine was so thick that the slide WAS STUCK on the frame when it first arrived. Had to hammer it off. 

Archived