The Alien Gun - Laugo Arms

Salz007
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

With airsoft getting bigger and bigger with licensing rights of real steel firearms partnering up with airsoft companies, we as airsoft enthusiasts keep getting more and more options to choose from, either for using on the field or as a collection (as the real steel counterparts can be A LOT more expensive).

New innovative firearm companies have been trying to come up with the next big thing. Guns like the Hudson H9 (the baby of the glock and 1911), and the Archon Type B, both of which airsoft versions are available, to the upcoming Dan Wesson DWX (baby of the 1911 & CZ), no airsoft version yet.

There is one pistol that has come out that some may have missed, the Laugo Arms Alien Gun. Made in Czechoslovakia.

With a low bore axis, modular system, fixed barrel, and exchangeable non-reciprocating upper slide. Looks different. The price point for the real steel firearm is 5,000. No thanks. If there's an airsoft counterpart that's 200 or so, then maybe

Here's a video of a review of this alien pistol:

Here's some pictures:

1132139601_ScreenShot2020-01-16at1_16_52PM.thumb.png.1843fc11f333bdb9c798aa6fc941e3b5.png

2143547353_ScreenShot2020-01-16at1_23_35PM.thumb.png.348be4fa1d90723b48d6b0a1027d9759.png

289094730_ScreenShot2020-01-16at1_16_25PM.thumb.png.ec040ea7100d69dce641a30f0a8b9e69.png

1824251488_ScreenShot2020-01-16at1_01_50PM.thumb.png.c038d4728d79cef90e9df11263a3f7b4.png

I wouldn't call it alien looking, when I think of an alien gun, I'm thinking of guns from Mass Effect, Halo, Star Wars or Star Trek. Pretty neat though. Just wanted to share

• Supporters

as much as i want to hate that thing for being too gamer/tacticool, it does look like it'd be pretty practical.

of course it'll be a while before we get an airsoft version, and there's no guarantee it'll good depending on who decides to do it.

57 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

as much as i want to hate that thing for being too gamer/tacticool, it does look like it'd be pretty practical.

of course it'll be a while before we get an airsoft version, and there's no guarantee it'll good depending on who decides to do it.

Yah you're right, my guess EMG would most likely do it, they got the Hudson H9 and Archon Type B airsoft guns, and they love partnering up with companies. Otherwise second guess would be ASG just cause they do the CZ airsoft guns

29 minutes ago, remus said:

i likes it. who makes the other alien gun? think theyd jump it?

Hi Remus, which other alien gun you speaking of?

This one is by Laugo Arms in Czech (real steel company) http://www.laugoarms.com/alien.html

Other pistols I mentioned was the Hudson H9 and Archon Type B both of which are EMG base. The other was a Dan Wesson DWX but no airsoft version yet.

Links to EMG pistols:

Hudson H9 - https://www.evike.com/products/80543/

Archon Type B - https://www.evike.com/products/13770/

Link to Dan Wesson DWX (real steel company) https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx/

i believe this is linked to the alien movies, not sure if this is something from such but that font appears similar style. the pluse rifle from such exists as an airsoft variant 9(its a shell based around a tommy gun, ill find a pic)

M41A_Pulse_Rifle.png

5 hours ago, remus said:

i believe this is linked to the alien movies, not sure if this is something from such but that font appears similar style. the pluse rifle from such exists as an airsoft variant 9(its a shell based around a tommy gun, ill find a pic)

M41A_Pulse_Rifle.png

Ah I see what you're saying now. You're talking about the gun (rifle) from the movie Alien, haha

Archived