Gas mag not feeding!! Help

19RemY77
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I have a brand new APS Shark. The standard mag loads and fires only one bb then blowsback without reloading and continues until the gas is finished.

My spare mag works fine. Which makes me think its aproblem with the mag and not the pistol? I have checked the mag for leaks and even filed the exit point for the BB's with no luck. Please HELP!! Thanks ; )

Hello and welcome.

I'm no expert in gas guns but it looks like the slide doesn't go back far enough for the nozzle to retreat and chamber the next bb.

Could be a faulty magazine valve?

I thought the mag, which is why I checked for leaks, but did not cross my mind it may be a faulty valve as its brand new. Having said that the APS mags have had one or two bad reviews.  Luckly I have a spare valve, willm try it out  and let you know.

Thanks for the Advice 

Doesn't matter if it's new.

Clones are hit and miss on QC (you're not paying the typical TM price tag, can't expect to get TM quality) so even if a product costs £500 but is essentially a clone of something else, expect it to have flaws.

I also experienced the same issue with a 2nd hand TM hi capa I am looking to buy, the valve (the one that releases the gas once hit by the hammer) is jacked up so it fires 3 shots and runs out of gas (doesn't leak or anything, it just dumps all the reservoir in those 3 cycles).

1 minute ago, 19RemY77 said:

ordering one now

I'd wait for someone with more knowledge than me.

maybe @rocketdogbert can help you

Archived