Compatible parts

AmberYooToob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Don't post the same question 700 times in 500 different threads.

It literally took me 20 seconds of Google-Fu to find all the necessary info, plus there are quite a few threads on improving a certain gun's performance.

Here's the answer to your question

23 hours ago, Skara said:

Don't post the same question 700 times in 500 different threads.

It literally took me 20 seconds of Google-Fu to find all the necessary info, plus there are quite a few threads on improving a certain gun's performance.

Here's the answer to your question

I asked before ONCE and got told “wait until you know what you want” then I responded to that thread and got no responses as far as googling I don’t have the time in the day to pick through the pages for the relevant information

you also assume I haven’t TRIED to search for the answers when I’ve tried and got just noise and nonsense I don’t understand but sure be a dick about it

30 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

I asked before ONCE and got told “wait until you know what you want” then I responded to that thread and got no responses as far as googling I don’t have the time in the day to pick through the pages for the relevant information

you also assume I haven’t TRIED to search for the answers when I’ve tried and got just noise and nonsense I don’t understand but sure be a dick about it

"On the inside, the replica, apart from the Hop-Up chamber and the magazine, is fully-compatible with a popular on the market VSR-10, which enables an easy power tuning and a broad availability of spare parts. The adjustment slide for the Hop-Up chamber is located on the replica chassis, which enables a very simple and quick setting of the BB spin."

^ From the product page on Gunfire.

Range and Accuracy is a result of a high quality finished barrel, a decent hop up bucking that can lift heavier BBs than you are using now.

Also increasing the FPS of the gun helps, though that is not as effective as sorting out the hop up.

I believe that the hop up chamber is proprietary in dimensions, I imagine its still a VSR style chamber, so I imagine you can use VSR buckings and barrels. But you cant replace it with an aftermarket chamber. You can probably TDC mod it and teflon tape the bucking to the barrel to improve airseal.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Thing is, 90% of the "wat am best gnu" or "wat am bset apgreid" threads are made by people who A) haven't asked the Oracle and B) are too lazy (or stupid, or both) to do it.

My 20 seconds of Google-Fu still stand, I found the necessary information in the first result.

The next step would be to find a guide about that particular item, and on the first page there are already a lot of well made guides.

Really it's about finding that key piece of information, it's a walk in the park from there.

4 minutes ago, Yukarin said:

Hand holding a spoon slowly moving towards another person's mouth

This is what I wanted to avoid.

Pure and simple spoon feeding which doesn't teach shit to the person asking for information.

23 minutes ago, Skara said:

I get annoyed by “google it” when someone is asking anything they might be ignorant of, googling something when you don’t know what you’re looking for is prone to misinformation and telling someone to google something is basically questioning their general intelligence/common sense

41 minutes ago, Yukarin said:

"On the inside, the replica, apart from the Hop-Up chamber and the magazine, is fully-compatible with a popular on the market VSR-10, which enables an easy power tuning and a broad availability of spare parts. The adjustment slide for the Hop-Up chamber is located on the replica chassis, which enables a very simple and quick setting of the BB spin."

^ From the product page on Gunfire.

Range and Accuracy is a result of a high quality finished barrel, a decent hop up bucking that can lift heavier BBs than you are using now.

Also increasing the FPS of the gun helps, though that is not as effective as sorting out the hop up.

I believe that the hop up chamber is proprietary in dimensions, I imagine its still a VSR style chamber, so I imagine you can use VSR buckings and barrels. But you cant replace it with an aftermarket chamber. You can probably TDC mod it and teflon tape the bucking to the barrel to improve airseal.

any brands you can recommend? Once I have done something once or twice and garnered some amount of knowledge on it I’m self sufficient on learning but right now I’m completely ignant on the subject

Now that you know it can take VSR parts for the most part, go do some research on VSR parts, there is a lot of info about them out there, *cough* airsoftsniperforums *cough*

53 minutes ago, Skara said:

Thing is, 90% of the "wat am best gnu" or "wat am bset apgreid" threads are made by people who A) haven't asked the Oracle and B) are too lazy (or stupid, or both) to do it.

My 20 seconds of Google-Fu still stand, I found the necessary information in the first result.

The next step would be to find a guide about that particular item, and on the first page there are already a lot of well made guides.

Really it's about finding that key piece of information, it's a walk in the park from there.

This is what I wanted to avoid.

Pure and simple spoon feeding which doesn't teach shit to the person asking for information.

Just trying to get the ball rolling.

Archived