Kriss Vector alternative

XukeLho
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

6 minutes ago, XukeLho said:

I'd like to have a Kriss Vector, but they are expensive as hell, going for 500€+.
Are there any (cheaper) clone alternatives?

I've searched but haven't found any

Not a gas one. There are the electric ones. I believe the A&Ks were being knocked out at £170 a piece recently. Though I think they went back up to £250.

4 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Not a gas one. There are the electric ones. I believe the A&Ks were being knocked out at £170 a piece recently. Though I think they went back up to £250.

They can be eletric, HPA, or gás. Doesn't matter.

Could you give a link to that A&K?

1 minute ago, XukeLho said:

They can be eletric, HPA, or gás. Doesn't matter.

Could you give a link to that A&K?

Tan https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/shop/assault-rifles/electric-aeg-rifles/cqb-rifles/ak-mod1-vector-style-aeg-rifle/

Black https://jdairsoft.net/a-k-k5-mod1-vector-aeg

They really arent very good though. Very heavy. Proprietary parts. I would save up for the Krytac which is actually spare parts supported. 

13 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Tan https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/shop/assault-rifles/electric-aeg-rifles/cqb-rifles/ak-mod1-vector-style-aeg-rifle/

Black https://jdairsoft.net/a-k-k5-mod1-vector-aeg

They really arent very good though. Very heavy. Proprietary parts. I would save up for the Krytac which is actually spare parts supported. 

These sure are alot more affordable.

Are they upgradeable?

11 minutes ago, XukeLho said:

These sure are alot more affordable.

Are they upgradeable?

Somewhat upgrade-able. It has parts which are proprietary which you wont be able to get hold of easily if they break. 

Look up the reviews yourself, its a very heavy and unwieldy rifle. Very few people who bought them actually liked them. I know you want one cheap, I know you want me to say its going to be a good rifle after upgrading, but I would recommend it worth saving up more for the Krytac.

I had an a&k, negs it’s heavy and the barrel/suppressor is a dummy so you are stuck with the front end.

trigger is heavy but does work more effectively on two shot function than the krytac 

mags are 200 round hicaps but can be temperamental and get stuck/unwind

its not an exact replica but close enough

plus points shoots really well with good range and accuracy due to a decent hop unit

better standard battery space over the krytac

Mine was consistent at 2fps variation and on two round burst was very effective 

you do get what you pay for with vectors and the krytac holds it’s price better than most

saying that the gbb vector owners will probably say the kwa vector blows the krytac into the weeds

My 14 year old son has the A&K one. He loves it.

It is heavy for its size but as osteoshot said, its very accurate and consistent.  The inner barrel goes all the way to the end of the suppressor so its longer than the standard.

Good vector shaped gun for the price.

The other alternative is the Ares G2 Coyote if you can find one

Vector nerd calling in.

I’ve owned every version, and easily the best all round is the Krytac AEG. Guns are available, parts are available, very accurate reproduction, as actually designed by KRISS.

Mags are available, aftermarket upgrade parts available.

Most real steel parts fit

Next comes the KWA GBB. Functions almost identically to the real gun, identical dimensions, easily my favourite, but keeping them running is getting harder and harder as parts are not available. Very expensive, but loads of fun.

Most real steel parts fit

ARES G2, or Coyote Vector AEG in Taiwan/Japan. Similar, though different, dimensions to the real steel, very little aftermarket options, no spares, very hard to get mags.

Almost no real steal parts fit.

A&K Mod1 AEG as already discussed, heavy, not accurate, but cheap. Has electric recoil weight, which is why it’s so heavy.

My current Vector is a gen2.1 Alpine Krytac shell, with KWA GBB internals

B2A0C22F-26D4-44E7-94B8-AFB94EEAEEBA.jpeg

B99FB65F-FE4C-4A4A-8146-B5152FBDF2D3.jpeg

Archived