I need help with buying!

Ante1899
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to buy a CO2 pistol but I don't know how CO2 works! I'm looking to buy things shown in pictures and can someone professional tell me if it's compatible with each other? It will be much appreciated!

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

You don't need the Co2 charger.  The Co2 cartridge goes straight in the gun magazine.

Think carefully though because Co2 pistols have certain disadvantages such as generally being too powerful for many game sites.  Also they cannot be filled before a game so you don't know when they will run out of gas.

Consider a green gas powered pistol instead.

• Supporters

why nbb? especially on co2, unless you're specifically planning a silent build then a gbb is much more fun.

tbh i'd say in general just go for green gas, much easier to deal with in terms of maintenance (read just keep the mags gassed).

however, to directly answer your question you won't need the co2 charger, the capsule will screw directly into the magazine/gun.

Also, are you in The UK and ordering a RIF from outside of it? If so, do you have UKARA? Otherwise your gnu may get stopped and destroyed/sent back.

Archived