Please help .. taurus / kwc 24/7 hammer assembly

Tino111
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Please help I bought a kwc / Taurus 24/7 non blow back gas pistol  and my know it all mate took it apart before I even got to shoot it . Now I can not get the hammer assembly back to working .. I think it may have something to do with the safety MEC as well I'm just not sure . I've gotten it back to what I thought was working but when I pull the trigger it's like the hammer isn't coming far enough forward to strike the back of the mag and release the gas . I've spent hours trying to work it out a d have contacted the retailer but they don't have any clue really . Pleaseeee help me guys .. 

Beat your mate to death with the heaviest brick you can find.

Then make him order a new one at his expense.

1 minute ago, Skara said:

Beat your mate to death with the heaviest brick you can find.

Then make him order a new one at his expense.

Yeah I wish that was a option but the cheap bastard will never so I gotta fix it . There has to be someone out there in the know 

1 minute ago, Tino111 said:

Yeah I wish that was a option but the cheap bastard will never so I gotta fix it . There has to be someone out there in the know 

By beating the shit out of him you'll teach your mate a couple of lessons:

1) never fuck with someone else's stuff.

2) you break it, you pay for it

1 hour ago, Skara said:

By beating the shit out of him you'll teach your mate a couple of lessons:

1) never fuck with someone else's stuff.

2) you break it, you pay for it

Unfortunately still not a option .. I really need to just fix the hammer assembly 

Archived