P99 pistol can't shoot!

Ante1899
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone! I just bought new P99 DAO AEP from airsoft store. It is poweeed with AAA batteries. So I bought new batteries and I put them iside in correct order but gun still cant shoot. It is weird because it will occasionally work maybe 5 times in 50 tries. Blowback barrel only moves few milimeters back and it makes strange noise as if engine or whatever has no enough power. I tried with different batteries it still didnt work and solutions ?

Send it back. They are more of a toy than a serious gun. I know the original is TM but there are also clones which I can imagine the QC is terrible. So depending what you have I would say. If you just want something to dick about with the tm version is fine and the clone isn't worth owning, and if the tm is out your budget you're better with a springer pistol. If you want something to skirmish go back to the drawing board and save some more money.

As above, send it back as faulty and get a refund. If you're looking for something to go to a skirmish with this isn't it anyway. For £50 you can get a ASG MK23 or another £20 -30 and we're talking Raven G series money. Which aren't amazing but are at least a proper skirmish grade pistol.

Archived