Umarex (vfc) usp hk45 hop up

Parttimeplinker
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so please bear with me as I am a bit of a noob. I brought a umarex hk45 usp. I can’t figure out how to adjust the hop up and the manual has no information about how to do it. I’ve had a kwa version in the past and that was straight forward but this is different. I’ve searched the forums and you tube/google and all I have found is how to adjust to compact with the screw under the muzzle. Which mine does not have. This has me completely stumped. If anyone has any experience with this issue I’d really appreciate the help. Thanks

No. Not that one. It’s the vfc variant. I can honestly say I’m completely stuck on this one. The inner barrel doesn’t seem to come out and there’s no obvious adjustment. Do they even make pistols without a hop up anymore ?

EDIT!!

https://youtu.be/7dhRYXyyRaE

Ok   I think I might have it😁 I’ve just spent the last 10 mins scanning all the comments on that review video and the hop up gets a mention in a post from 6 months ago. It’s a screw under the barrel behind the recoil spring.  That’s a relief. Someone should do a how to video because that information was not the easiest to find

Archived