Which airsoft gas should I use for my tokyo marui glock 17?

Haqz_
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All TM G17's will have plastic slides stock, that's both a good and bad thing about them.

You *should* be using duster gas (144a) but as we're not exactly a belting hot climate you can use Green gas for all but the hottest of days without problems.

Was one of my worries when I was looking at buying my G18C.

and if i buy a metal slide can i use the brut gas without problems?n

8 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

All TM G17's will have plastic slides stock, that's both a good and bad thing about them.

You *should* be using duster gas (144a) but as we're not exactly a belting hot climate you can use Green gas for all but the hottest of days without problems.

Was one of my worries when I was looking at buying my G18C.

where I live I have 5-15 degrees

It would need more than just a metal slide. You'd likely need an uprated recoil spring as well to keep it snappy which is one of the advantages of the plastic slide in the first place. 

Even if you upgrade those you are then putting a lot more load onto the fixing points and this can cause the frame to crack. Before you know it you'll have rebuilt it rather than buying a "cheap" WE version that comes with an alloy slide in the first place.

Brut is a stronger gas than Green. I personally wouldn't want to use it.

3 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

It would need more than just a metal slide. You'd likely need an uprated recoil spring as well to keep it snappy which is one of the advantages of the plastic slide in the first place. 

Even if you upgrade those you are then putting a lot more load onto the fixing points and this can cause the frame to crack. Before you know it you'll have rebuilt it rather than buying a "cheap" WE version that comes with an alloy slide in the first place.

Brut is a stronger gas than Green. I personally wouldn't want to use it.

ok can i use green gas ? and wich to use? i think i buy nuprol

Archived