TM MP7 A1 AEP mods.

Anotsu
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just picked up a TM MP7 and was wondering if a Mosfet would help speed up trigger response? 

I know a higher voltage battery can help ROF but also understand that comes as a cost of ware to the internals.

New barrel being the best mod for accuracy.

Anyone done any of these mods and know of a good place to get the likes of the mosfet mod done? 

Cheers.

Okay I know there is an adapter and would prefer to use the Li-ion Titan and a PEQ. 

On 10/01/2020 at 10:18, Samurai said:

Not really. The bottleneck is the battery. Switch to a 2 cell lipo, but not to a small one. So 1000+ mAh and/or high C rates.

so a high C rating would help give a quicker trigger response? 

• Supporters

Well, it helps on the battery side. The C rating is how many Amperes the battery can supply. Capacity times C rating. So an 1000mAh 20C battery can do 20A, which should be enough for an AEP. Low C rating results not enough current, thus a voltage drop which results low rate of fire.

Thanks for the info.

I quite fancy putting a 7.4V Titan power 2600 which has a 10C rating but is supposed to be equivalent to a 20C Lipo??

14 hours ago, Anotsu said:

Thanks for the info.

I quite fancy putting a 7.4V Titan power 2600 which has a 10C rating but is supposed to be equivalent to a 20C Lipo??

If you're going to stick it in a oeq box, look at rc shops for your battery. The "20c" will be the continuous discharge rate. There is also a burst discharge rate, which comes into play with semi auto. This is what the battery is capable of delivering on demand for a short burst. This is what RC car racers look for in their batteries. 

23 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

If you're going to stick it in a oeq box, look at rc shops for your battery. The "20c" will be the continuous discharge rate. There is also a burst discharge rate, which comes into play with semi auto. This is what the battery is capable of delivering on demand for a short burst. This is what RC car racers look for in their batteries. 

Thanks for the advice. I am drawn to the Titan powers mostly due to the no fade after charging. Be nice to just charge batteries post game and forget about it until the next time. 

Archived