That co2 mod kit for mid price range svd dragunov,s

Ivan1980

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and girls. 

I have been wondering for ages !

How the hell does this thing work.

I own a A&K SVD with that Co2 gimmick that replaces a manual spring action. 

but for the life of me I can not see how pulling the trigger actuates that system. 

Its a mystery to me. 

You screw in a co2 bulb put it in the gun with that light positioning spring behind it. 

And for some reason after manually cycling ,it fires .

But i can not see what activates the little cylinder there is nothing i can do to manually make it expel co2  and there seems to be nothing in the action ?  

God I would love to know what is happening to make this occur. 

There must be unseen connection,s associated with pulling the trigger obviously!. 

I really want to learn more about this stuff

airsoftpro-cnc-svd-co2-upgrade-set-gen3-1.jpg

ka-ag-129a.jpg

It's a while since I had one of these, but I think Monkeywrencher is correct.  I'm sure the "nozzle" at the end of the CO2 container holds the valve mechanism and it's the action of this hitting the end of the new replacement piston head that releases a small amount of CO2, sufficient to send the bb on its way. I have something similar in my CO2 powered Sig Sauer MCX 0.177 pellet rifle.  The amount of CO2 needed isn't that great to push out the projectile at airsoft speeds.

• 2 years later...

Thanks 👍 you won't believe what I'm trying to do next with this rifle haha. 

Sorry for late reply but goes to show ...I thank people who help out.

It's only been 2 years lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.