Does Section 8 Airsoft have anywhere I could rent magazines?

Flies
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

10 minutes ago, Flies said:

Hello! I just started out airsoft, and I only have 2 mags, a high cap and a mid cap. Does section 8 have anywhere I could rent magazines at for my first game?

Can't you stick your bag of BB's in a pouch and just fill up the hi-cap as you need to? A high cap should cover you for all but the most intense scenarios.

• Supporters

& use single shot, reduces your ammo use & there's nothing more satisfying than picking someone off with a couple of well aimed shots compared to the usual hosefest 😬

I have only been to S8 once but no I doubt it.

Just do as directed above use your high cap keep the midcap for a tactical reload and fill up  when you get a moment.

S8 was my first outdoor game I ended up defending a trench and went through 8 evo magazines and I only had 5 so I had to reload them in the trench. If you are not in a place to take cover and reload then you are probably dead anyway so reload at spawn.

I recommend you get a bb bag instead of carrying a bottle to reload on the field. I presume you already have a speedloader otherwise your mid cap is pretty useless.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-magazines-c3/speed-loaders-bb-bags-c59/lwa-bb-ammunition-bag-multicam-mtp-p9069

Plus take a full speed loader out with you to save those extra few seconds if you do have to reload in game!!

Archived