mag not feeding properly help

bassically72

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

head scratcher here. r45 detonics when cocked is not feeding bb into barrel. it just sits jammed between the lip of the chammer on the little ramp that leads to the chamber. is there a fix for this ?

cheers

bob

*in fact sod it, its a new gun. ive been trying to get it to work properly since I unboxed it ! back off to Taiwangun it is*

Might not help now, but I'm pretty sure it was a broken loading nozzle. If you get another with the same problem, look for the little tab on the bottom of the gas nozzle to see if it is missing. That is the tab that pushes the bb from the magazine into the chamber.

thanks mate . tried several mags and all have the same issue.bb seems to be stopping just short of the chamber. almost as if the inner barrel has moved back a bit creating a tiny lip that jams the bb

cheers

bob

• 6 months later...
On 12/01/2020 at 11:01, bassically72 said:

thanks mate . tried several mags and all have the same issue.bb seems to be stopping just short of the chamber. almost as if the inner barrel has moved back a bit creating a tiny lip that jams the bb

cheers

bob

Did you ever fix this? I'm having the same problem. BBs getting stuck in the ramp up to the hopup chamber.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.