P90 Red Dot

Petrellinkez
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I bought a Tokyo Marui P-90 TR a while back and just decided i want the red dot that is on the other models. I've searched everywhere i can think of for just that part.

Two Questions:

1. Is their anywhere that sells them?

2. Is it possible to for it to a TR?

Thanks

Petrelli :D

• Supporters

Ive never seen any for sale anywhere, might be worth asking a retailer if they can get hold of spare parts from manufaturers like tm etc...

either way, i dont think it will be very cheap ;)

I wouldn't get one if I were you - I had one of these and it was bloody awful ; the sight adjustment works by angling the entire sight, rather than just the red light. It wouldn't adjust far enough, so even with the sight maximum down, I was still having to aim at a persons feet or I'd be going well over them. Kind of defeats the point of the sight in my opinion. Having said that I may of just had a dud, but be warned :D

Archived