TM FAMAS ARL

SF27
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im hoping someone on here could shed some light.

im in need of an anti reversal latch and spring for the v1 gearbox, after looking online for hours no result :( i read somewhere that a v2 could be modded to fit but im unsure of this.

so could anyone either tell me if you can actually get them anymore, or if someone could explain about the v2 mod.

Surely someone on here should be able to help.

4 hours ago, SF27 said:

Im hoping someone on here could shed some light.

im in need of an anti reversal latch and spring for the v1 gearbox, after looking online for hours no result :( i read somewhere that a v2 could be modded to fit but im unsure of this.

so could anyone either tell me if you can actually get them anymore, or if someone could explain about the v2 mod.

Surely someone on here should be able to help.

I might be able to sell you one. I have a couple of spare near complete Famas V1 boxes. However my house is currently a building site so you might have to wait a week or so to see if I can dredge it up. 

12 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I might be able to sell you one. I have a couple of spare near complete Famas V1 boxes. However my house is currently a building site so you might have to wait a week or so to see if I can dredge it up. 

that would be great.

pm me when you have them available. 

have you tried any others like the v2 or v7?

12 hours ago, Iceni said:

If the gun is a TM I would call Fire-support and ask if they know of or hold a compatible spare.

The V7 ARL may be correct but Fire-support should know since they stock TM Spares.

https://www.fire-support.co.uk

They pretty much said good luck finding one :(

Archived