WE mp7a1

IRJR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. I need some help from a more experienced set of players.

Just received my mp7a1 and I've tried to install an npas today however the screws that hold in the bolt/nozzle stripped immediately and basically fucked it.

I'm planning on drilling them out but can someone tell me the exact length, width and such of these screws so I can replace them with hopefully something better

Cheers boys and girls

See what you did there was buy the WE MP7 which is a piece of hot garbage.  Buy cheap buy twice.  Can't help with your issue but basically if you want an MP7 GBBR buy the Tokyo Marui

Well you see, the TM isn't full size.

It was also only £50 more expensive. 

If I were going to get a good gbbr I'd get a GHK. I wanted a full size MP7 and I also wanted some help not just a snarky comment.

As typical of the community. Thanks for nothing I guess

Hi

I assume it's just the bolt screws that stripped?

Generally when its to do with WE screws if you strip them, its game over for the screw

The NPAS is compatible with the WE MP7 Bolt, but I wouldn't recommend it, as the barrel is short enough anyway to be within limits...

If you really want to bring it down, I'd consider using a shorter barrel and making use of the better consistency of the stock nozzle.

anyways if all you need is screws, you can find all the parts you need for every WE gun ever made

here

or

MP7 (specific parts)

If you manage to get the screws out without stripping the thread just get some more screws.

• I myself have embarked on my Journey with the WE MP7,  beginning to learn its inner workings.
  • I owned a TM MP7, but they have just as many issues as other MP7's (99% of them being related to running on Green Gas) but I am not shy to say they are still by far vastly, massively superior to any other gbb mp7 on the market

Though somehow...I much more enjoy the nylon body and full size and I thought why not try and make this work 🤔

If you want to get started on making this skirmish worthy, take a look at some of these reviews and guides to get you started 

Trigger Mod and Hop up Guide

A very long winded but useful thread for you to get to grips with long term ownership of this gun

Review

Another Review

Mag dumps!

Good Luck!

²@Pigeon_Haris

Thank you very much, I plan in dealing a groove in the screw and I'll glue in a driver bit. See if I can get it out.

I'm aware of a few issues with the we mp7 as a few friends have them. The bolts holding the nozzle in are slightly different on theres. I could simply have a lemon.

Currently I'm sitting at about 360-365 fps using ASG ultrair. The npas was cheap at 16 quid so I thought its worth a go. If the consistency isn't there I'll look at other options, maybe make the nozzle adjustable. I know that's very popular on GHKs. 

I dont fancy making the barrel smaller as I do plan on running the angry gun mp7 silencer with tracer unit built in but we can always see.

Thanks for all the help. I'll have a look at all the recommended links once I'm finished work! Cheers buddy 

Archived