Grab-Graphics - Teamwear

grab-graphics
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I started playing airsoft a few years ago, and play mainly at Tuddenham GMA and doing the Coldwar events up in Nottingham .Anyway, I started my own Garment embroidery, and graphic Design Company about 6 months ago, and have already supplied to quite a few airsoft teams. I'm not offering those cheap and nasted printed badges and such, I offer fully embroidered kit (with the options for print on the back etc!)

I'll offer you ladies and gentlemen the same offer I give to Gunman airsofters... I know you'd rather be spending you money on .25s!

FREE Artworking & Setup

VERY REASONABLE Prices

A wide Range of items

The best advice on what to get!

Optional extras such as metallic threads, printing, glow in the dark threads etc

Free Delivery on orders over £100

Below are some of the items we offer, as well as our sale page! any dramas, please dont hesitate to pop me over a PM!

GrabHatlist-1.jpg

GrabouterWear-1.jpg

Grabbadgeslist.jpg

grabsale2011.jpg

Thanks guys

Anthony 'Hendrix' Barker

........You should of posted a link to your website aswell.....for those who are super lazy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Coventry Uni Airsoft Society will be in touch in the new academic year; our "official" University supplier doesn't seem very proactive in getting anything done, and you seem much more reasonably priced :)

Archived