Action Army's new pistol (AAP01)

Skara

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 05/08/2020 at 11:24, Skara said:

60m ish range with I'd say 7/10 shots into a torso sized target on 0.3s. More than enough for what I use it for (close range backup to a bolt action)

I reckon you'd get much better results by using heavier weights (0.36/0.4g) and having a better support (carbine kit or just a stock)

Thanks for the insight Skara, very helpful indeed. Incredible results from such a small and lightweight platform. Much better than my current pistol ( TM Detonics and almost as good as my TM MWS :0 ) Have you seen the polymer glock magazines from WE? Could be something for your sniper sidearm if you want to lighten the load even more. That’s at least what I plan on doing. 

I’ll try to get two AAPs and do some tinkering with them. A stock will ordered as well.

I'm not sold on the durability to be honest, I need to see a disassembled one first.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.