Upgrading Bolt BR47 (recoil)from stock to DMR

Weeman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I’m new so please bare with me I have a BR 47 as the title says I would like to transform into a DMR at around 450fps, I know it would need to be set to single fire only but what would I need from scratch to get it there within reason I’m not rich but I am keen and patient enough to get what I want any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

Do the sites you play at allow none factory DMRs. you need to check that out 1st. i would suggest 1st of all clean your barrel get at least 0.28g BBs and go to the range and set the gun see what range you get. if thats not good enough new tight bore barrel and flat hop up your BB weight and back to the range. This is the best way to get more range with out losing functionality. ( full auto is useful, engagement distances are a pain in the arse and you will need to carry a back up that is reliable all year round) if you still want a DMR and make it reliable you'll need to replace pretty much every thing and fit a single shot lock. this maybe a mosfet or your site might require a mechanical lock. the cheapest way is just get an up rated spring and the flat hop and mechanical lock but it will a when not if you internals detonate. 

Thanks yes both of the outdoor skirmish sites both accept this dmr set up I will do as you suggest first and see what I get from that and again thanks 

4 minutes ago, Weeman said:

Thanks yes both of the outdoor skirmish sites both accept this dmr set up I will do as you suggest first and see what I get from that and again thanks 

good luck you'll be surprised what clean and set up can do 

Archived