SSP1 and Hi Capa compatibility

XukeLho
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I want to change from my AEP to a GBB pistol.

The main contender is obviously the Hi Capa, but the Novrish SSP1 also has some good mentions.

My question is, how compatible is the SSP1 with the Hi Capa upgrades?

I don't plan on tinkering with my sidearm much, will probably leave it as is, and for that, I'm leaning towards the SSP1. But before commiting, I'd like to know how much of an upgradeability it has with the TM parts if I later decide I want to improve on it.

As with all Nov's stuff, the "good" reviews are from questionable people or straight fanboys.

I have yet to read/watch a truly unbiased review of anything with Nov's logo on it.

Also, get a fucking TM and leave it stock.

4 hours ago, Steveocee said:

chances are you'll only draw in <20M situations.

This.

I seem to be in the minority of people who think Novritsch's stuff is actually pretty decent (love my SSX23). EUR 135 isn't exactly criminal for a KJW Hi Capa complete with upgraded barrel, hop and hard case. However, I can't fault the "get a TM and leave it stock sentiment", especially if you play in cooler climates.

I've read on a forum post somewhere (searched for it, but can't find it. Sorry) that there are 4 versions of the TM Hi Capa but only 1 is worth the trouble.

Can anyone tell me wich one to go for (since I can't find the forum that said that. Sorry again)

The 5.1 (gold match for a more blingy touch) probably. Just because there are a lot more speedsoft oriented "upgrades" for it than for the 4.3..

26 minutes ago, Skara said:

The 5.1 (gold match for a more blingy touch) probably. Just because there are a lot more speedsoft oriented "upgrades" for it than for the 4.3..

Are these the ones you recomended?

https://combatevirtual.biz/en/gbb/3502-tokyo-marui-hi-capa-51-gold-match-4952839142672.html?search_query=hi+capa+tm&results=49

https://combatevirtual.biz/en/gbb/3619-tokyo-marui-hi-capa-51-govermment-model-4952839142177.html?search_query=hi+capa&results=200

Archived