ASG CZ Shadow 2 problems.

Adz103
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I am new to this forum and quite new to airsoft, any advice would be much appreciated.

I bought the ASG CZ shadow 2 in October from patrol base, in that time I have put around 40 mags through it, after use I always clean and lube it properly. A few weeks ago I noticed a crack on the outer barrel (please see pics), I also noticed flakes of metal in the pistol lower, the metal flakes are coming from the slide, it is wearing rapidly. I sent the gun back to Patrol Base who said they know about this fault and put me a new outer barrel in. I have only put two mags though it since getting it back yesterdst and the outer barrel is already showing wear and has a burr forming! My son bought the ASG Commander at the same time as me and theres next to no wear on the fun at all. We are both running Co2. My gun seam to be chewing itself to pieces. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Many thanks for your time.

Adam20191231_141650.thumb.jpg.0c8a50ec963df92d7f41e8627655b479.jpg

New barrel forming burr after just 2 mags.

20191218_082734.jpg

20191231_141614.jpg

If PB have already acknowledged there is a known issue with the pistol and have attempted to fix it and it hasn't worked then ask them to exchange it for the same model as your lad. Sometimes stuff can be fixed, other times (much like cars) you can end up with a lemon.

Archived