Evening all, new to airsoft and moving to a new area

PL89
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening everyone, 

so I currently live abroad and had a go at airsoft a few days ago, a friend of mine took me, he then sold me some kit at a very good price (did my research beforehand).

so I am moving back to the UK in feb and will be living near Portsmouth, so what sites are best in that area? would be good to meet up with some people who could help out and guide me a bit (being a newbie).

thanks

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

8 hours ago, PL89 said:

Evening everyone, 

so I currently live abroad and had a go at airsoft a few days ago, a friend of mine took me, he then sold me some kit at a very good price (did my research beforehand).

so I am moving back to the UK in feb and will be living near Portsmouth, so what sites are best in that area? would be good to meet up with some people who could help out and guide me a bit (being a newbie).

thanks

UCAP have two or three sites in Portsmouth j believe. The prison, the tunnels and an outdoor one. If you're able to drive, you can find loads on the coastal areas 

44 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).

Thank you.

37 minutes ago, Robert James said:

UCAP have two or three sites in Portsmouth j believe. The prison, the tunnels and an outdoor one. If you're able to drive, you can find loads on the coastal areas 

ye I’ve seen the UCAP ones, they look pretty good so I’m looking forward to getting to them. Ye I will have transport, so I’ll look in to some others as well on the south coast

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
11 hours ago, PL89 said:

Thank you.

ye I’ve seen the UCAP ones, they look pretty good so I’m looking forward to getting to them. Ye I will have transport, so I’ll look in to some others as well on the south coast

Another one to look for in the area is "South Coast CQB" - SCCQB

Archived