Sniper/glock/hicapa Tech,w atford

ItsNotSpaghetti
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  glocks, hicapas, snipers

Hey there,  I am a new airsoft sniper technician that mostly does snipers and glocks but can do hicapas. I only charge for the cost of the parts and a labour fee that doesn't break a leg!

I'm located in Watford. If interested, please text me on 07460685280

Edit on response

well i am receiving a mk23 in the next week or so and depending on how i can easily upgrade it and fix it, i might try and do other mk23s but i highly doubt so

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

What do you mean “possibly” MK23’s?

Doesn't inspire confidence does it 🤔

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, ItsNotSpaghetti said:

well i am receiving a mk23 in the next week or so and depending on how i can easily upgrade it and fix it, i might try and do other mk23s but i highly doubt so

There's loads of upgrades & info available on the mk23, unless the one you're receiving has been put through a crusher, I don't see what the issue would be ?

PS. Not trying to rip your rep apart, but you do know this thread is for happy customers to recommend a tech, not for you to tout for business ?

hm i guess so , i just dont want to say hey i can do this, receive one then stand there with upgrade parts and struggle for hours on end. Im more comfortable with snipers glocks and hicapas as ive actually worked on them before

Archived