Ares ump 45

KOBK81
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

His guys me again 😉.  I'm awaiting the arrival of a new ump and I want to make it look different from the rest. I've already got a S&T m910 and a socom 195mm suppresor to go on it but I'm really wanting a quad rail barrel shroud to go on to it. I've seen people doing it to the real thing but I'm wondering if anyone has made any that are cheaper to go on an airsoft version. Has anyone on here done a forend conversion? Something similar to the picture. Thanks.

USCshroud02.jpg

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, KOBK81 said:

His guys me again 😉.  I'm awaiting the arrival of a new ump and I want to make it look different from the rest. I've already got a S&T m910 and a socom 195mm suppresor to go on it but I'm really wanting a quad rail barrel shroud to go on to it. I've seen people doing it to the real thing but I'm wondering if anyone has made any that are cheaper to go on an airsoft version. Has anyone on here done a forend conversion? Something similar to the picture. Thanks.

USCshroud02.jpg

Something to bear in mind is that the "real thing" you speak of is the HK USC which is a long barrelled variant to get around US SBR laws. Much like the Hera Arms stocks are to get around the US pistol grip "assault weapons" laws they look absolutely gopping.

20 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

surely the ump is a different enough beast as-is? reckon i've only seen one fielded the whole time i've been airsofting.

Come to the Gaol, 50% of our hire guns are UMPs, the other 50% are M4s, AK, G36c

20 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I just received my first UMP in the post yesterday

looking for an upgrade , alloy barrel to replace the shitty plastic one with no threads

to allow me to fit a suppressor

Mine is the elite force h&k ump from ares and has the metal outer barrel. Maybe you can get the ares outer barrel.  Contact Iwholesales to see if they have any spares. Bare in mind that I wholesale don't sell to the public but will recommend a dealer.

On 16/12/2019 at 09:52, Adolf Hamster said:

surely the ump is a different enough beast as-is? reckon i've only seen one fielded the whole time i've been airsofting.

Thats exactly why I went for the ump45 I have never seen one out in a game. My collection is mainly m4 based and wanted something different. But want the suppressor to be partially covered 

On 16/12/2019 at 10:05, Lozart said:

Something to bear in mind is that the "real thing" you speak of is the HK USC which is a long barrelled variant to get around US SBR laws. Much like the Hera Arms stocks are to get around the US pistol grip "assault weapons" laws they look absolutely gopping.

I'm extending the inner barrel slightly so wanted to run a suppressor/barrel extension and a rail extension to cover some of the suppressor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2019 at 16:50, ieuanam said:

What inner barrel are you going with and would you change the hop up unit? I brought mine with me from the States

I'm going for a lonex barrel 6.03mm and the airsoftpro g36 hop unit.

Archived