MAG P90 midcaps

AmberYooToob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

How well do these magazines fit/feed with the JG P90?

Works fine with my Cyma. Though the mags have very strong springs so all P90's wont feed when fully loaded until the springs are bedded in. (Mid Cap Syndrome)

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Works fine with my Cyma. Though the mags have very strong springs so all P90's wont feed when fully loaded until the springs are bedded in. (Mid Cap Syndrome)

All I know is “don’t use high caps” and “that Stanag adapter makes your p90 look ugly”

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

All I know is “don’t use high caps” and “that Stanag adapter makes your p90 look ugly”

You mean the 2 golden rules of p90 ownership....

5 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

You mean the 2 golden rules of p90 ownership....

Stanag adapter is acceptable on the condition that you had no immediate access to midcaps because of availability 

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

Stanag adapter is acceptable on the condition that you had no immediate access to midcaps because of availability 

No, if you want a p90 that takes m4 mags buy an f2000

52 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

No, if you want a p90 that takes m4 mags buy an f2000

but then i'd have a F2000 not a P90 I wanted a P90 BUT I couldn't find any mags in stock at the time so I bought with included stanag adapter so I could use it out of the box

Archived