GBR spring grenade review

Bad Influence Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I obviously need to adjust the sensitivity on the one I have (I didn't even know I could), because mine opens in the air immediately after being thrown.

• Supporters

I can see that causing a lot of "You're dead, mate," arguments with people who didn't even realise that it had gone off.

Maybe one for sites with absolutely no pyrotechnics or even those gas bangers.

My regular site has a few under 18s that use these style grenades. Tbf whether they "hit" or not if they go off within 15ft then in my head theyve got me fair and square. Not their fault they cant use proper ones.

19 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I obviously need to adjust the sensitivity on the one I have (I didn't even know I could), because mine opens in the air immediately after being thrown.

yeap check this out!

11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I can see that causing a lot of "You're dead, mate," arguments with people who didn't even realise that it had gone off.

Maybe one for sites with absolutely no pyrotechnics or even those gas bangers.

You are right on that... and also in CQB games the voices and the echo is so loud to hear it

10 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

My regular site has a few under 18s that use these style grenades. Tbf whether they "hit" or not if they go off within 15ft then in my head theyve got me fair and square. Not their fault they cant use proper ones.

yeah that also a nice feature for under 18s... in Greece is forbiden to play if you are underage.

Archived