northern ireland players

remus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

figured it would be a shout to make a thread for the ni players- looking for buddies or to familiarise with some peeps or even ask about local sites... say hi

im nathan, been on a gaming break, aiming to get back into the game in jan, live practically beside the mill portadown which ive had1/2 games at and is good craic and is in the works of expanding as well as hosting an airsoft shop. do recommend!

• 2 weeks later...

played there a few times, do not envy that hill. i still have to play cap portadown and do recommend the mill for indoor

• 1 month later...

hey bud. atm im just really getting back to play myself as has been busy with everything lol(worked n thrones so stopped play so as not to get shot in face then new jobssss tehnen wedding and such so just waiting for shfts to align...) did have a team but aim to reform part of it when can get back to play but not the most important part just yet.

if you want outdoor try cap which is outside of portadown towards the birches. iv not gotten round to it yet but i believe its got a great tem behind it(alot of the old greenzone regulars iirc) you also have torrrent - dungannon and theres a few in down. 

also if you are after gear christ at the mill is excellent but i know a feew other shops if he dosent have what you are after (i also have an aug im looking shot of that needs work but willing to let go very cheap)

Aye same with me, did thrones myself but back to the full time job! Sounds good, if you need an extra guy when you get a team, give me a shout. 

Heard torrent is great, have you been to the one in randlestown? Closer to me but haven't been. 

Yeah, spoke to Chris last week, great shop, not sure about the Aug, looking something smaller, think next purchase will be MP5. 

Cheers for the map locations too 

nope not aware of tha tone. tbh iv not played a lot of sites and really need to get the finger out and get playing again.

fair, i have an mp5 and its much easier lighter smaller. do reccommend tbh if you get a good one (i got mine second hand, its had work done but also a few cracks but it works lol am impressed with it compared to bigger guns that really just are extra weight over it tbh. )

have noted recently they have been oversubscribed alot and requesting walkons to book in through their webby... which is a positive if its that popular regularly

• 10 months later...

Hi lads im from Donegal and have played up the North a good bit mostly Torrent and the Mill, not played much since covid but planning to return to gaming in NI for 2021,

Im always looking to hook up with other players and get some games going.

Welcome to the forum, seems all the Irish have descended upon the forum around the same time haha. 👍

Welcome lads. Aye covid has pretty wrecked this year for us. Any of you interested frv has started a post apocalyptic series of games called the void. 

The mill are great hopefully a good direction for gaming in the country as they now have several sites they own or are allied with or such but they are making a better business set up and driving professionalism from what iv seen (a few sites seem to have been letting things slide)

There's also cap or combat airsoft portadown that I know is run by alot of the old green zone crew so I'd expect it to be good but it's advertising ain't great

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.