Hi I'm trying to get in contact with a seller on here but I'm not sure if they are receiving my messages.

HeavyMendez
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone. I am trying to get hold of a member called @SnowRoll regarding an advert he posted on here. I am not sure if my messages are being sent to him. I've seen that the forum is having issues regarding emails and messages. Is there anyone on here that knows if the message system is working ? Or anyone who knows this user and can let him know I am trying to contact him. 

I know this is a weird post i just trying to talk to him regarding his hi capa 5.1 as I would like to buy it for my brother for xmas. 

Thanks everyone.

Screenshot_20191212-090155_Samsung Internet.jpg

20191212_090035.jpg

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Well maybe @SnowRoll will be pissed, and maybe @SnowRoll won’t be pissed, soon as he comes on line, we’ll find out I guess

Yeah can't wait for @SnowRoll to show up!

I hope I am not disappointed when we finally get to meet @SnowRoll!! It will be like meeting your idol!! 😂😂

• Head Moderator

@HeavyMendez if you are looking to buy a gun, then make a Wanted advert in the the forum Classifieds https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/

lol really sorry for that, I'm in the process of packing up a house for a move to Canada, and thought any messages here get an email notification, so didn't check-in last few days...

Anyway, I do have an offer for the lot, so definitely can't take the TM out of it, but as it's not complete yet, things can change.

I'll know more on Friday.

😘 all

• 2 weeks later...

Archived