Discontinued KWA GBB Kriss Vector

Digital
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  KWA

Any accessories included: Vector Foregrip, Adaptor for standard barrel threads, Amplifier, 4 Mags (3 are perfect, one doesn't have a follower nor valve, they don't have the shrouds; so they can fit in pouches and I cannot test them for leaks since I don't own any gas source!)

Pictures: 

https://imgur.com/a/LMGhlLe

Horrible photo from my laptop haha, but I'll take proper DSLR photos with my username in them for an actual sales post later.

Haven't played Airsoft in a while, and need to source other equally as expensive hobbies!
Really confused on price since I've seen them sell for £500 quite quickly, and shops price them quite absurdly (2900$ from Redwolf!?)

Despite the mags, the actual rifle itself is in great condition and I've only ever had it as a showpiece as such, never using it outside.

Would really appreciate some advise on what to charge for this please! Thanks!

They vary massively, cheapest I’ve bought a non functioning gun with no mags was £200.

What makes them worth more is originality, with all original parts. Is anything missing or broken barring the mag covers?

Missing bits that are no longer available drastically reduce the price. Mags prob only worth £25 max each as is. 

Original box? Hop Adjuster? Torch plug? Any rare aftermarket parts?

Do all fire modes work perfectly? What’s the internal wear like? To me, I’d say yours is worth no more than £350 as is, if it all  works flawlessly.

There is a £500 perfect gun with original box, good mags etc on this forum, I just bought a perfect original gun with no box and four mags for £400

Thanks for the prompt response,

All fire modes work flawlessly, and the gun itself shows no internal nor external wear. 
I don't have any of the rare parts like the Hop Adjuster etc, but it did come with the actual torch instead of the plug, but it's broken and I assume available elsewhere.

Nothing else is missing or broken though, it's literally the same as when I bought it a few years ago.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Digital said:

Thanks for the prompt response,

All fire modes work flawlessly, and the gun itself shows no internal nor external wear. 
I don't have any of the rare parts like the Hop Adjuster etc, but it did come with the actual torch instead of the plug, but it's broken and I assume available elsewhere.

Nothing else is missing or broken though, it's literally the same as when I bought it a few years ago.

Thanks!

Torch hole plugs and hop adjusters aren’t available, neither are the mag surrounds, so I stand by £350 absolute max  matey

Archived