RMR for TM G17 with plastic original slide

Nicayu
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My misses has one on her otherwise standard TM G17, you’ll need to upgrade the hammer and recoil spring, but otherwise she has zero issues.

Thanks Robert.

I'm tempted just to get the new VFC Glock 17 gen 5 but haven't seen anything much about accessories and parts for it.

Ideally I'd have a TM G17 plus a new metal rmr slide but these slides cost a lot. 

41 minutes ago, Nicayu said:

Thanks Robert.

I'm tempted just to get the new VFC Glock 17 gen 5 but haven't seen anything much about accessories and parts for it.

Ideally I'd have a TM G17 plus a new metal rmr slide but these slides cost a lot. 

Ask yourself what are you going to use it for, and how often? If it’s going to be a primary, or money is no object, go TM.

If it’s a secondary, and you’re set on a Glock, personally I’d go WE or AW, possibly even KJW. 

Check these out if you want an RMR slide at a decent price

https://www.kyairsoft.com/guns/armorer-works-gbbp/vx-series-g17/aw-vx7310.html

The idea is to have a realistic training aid that I can use with a RS holster, with or without an rmr and flashlight and something that is going to be durable. 

Also I'd like a pistol that doesn't cost as much as it's RS equivalent.

WE have pretty much the entire Glock range (Gen.3 17, 19, 27 & 35, and Gen.5 17, 19 & 19X) coming out with RMR-ready slides. These are true Glock replicas rather than the Polymer80-style VX-series linked above.

If their existing products are anything to go by they'll be extremely affordable

9 hours ago, Nicayu said:

The idea is to have a realistic training aid that I can use with a RS holster or without an rmr and flashlight and something that is going to be durable. 

Also I'd like a pistol that doesn't cost as much as it's RS equivalent.

presumably you want to do this ?

Archived