Scratch Built Steel / CO2 Glock 17 (TM Spec)

witchcraft58a
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had this as my project for over a year now, i decided i wanted to be able to scratch build a GBB pistol that can handle CO2, i'm an SAI fan boi so that was the focus.  It will be my secondary for skirmishing so needed to be robust.

I've learned a lot by doing it (mainly it can be expensive....), getting to grips with things like trigger bar adjustment etc. and perfecting parts from different manufacturers and the necessary adjustments needed.  Its defo been worth it, shoots like a dream!

Parts list is too numerous but, mainly Guns Modify steel components and stippled lower frame, got a GM zero hammer in the blow back unit with alu nozzle and Poseidon valve.  The slide is an Evike/EMG licensed steel SAI slide and barrel which is phenomenal quality.  For mags i'm using APS CO2 ones and the SBAL is a clone from Wish which is surprisingly good!  Its heavy, but i prefer that.... the WAR Sport comp is for eye candy(!)...

Hope you like, let me know if I can help you out with your own build. 🙂 

IMG_20191208_200912.jpg

IMG_20191208_200924.jpg

IMG_20191208_200939.jpg

Ahh, did all that stuff before. A lot more things go wrong than right compared to a 1911/hicapa. Almost everything has to be steel otherwise it fails.

The APS co2 mags do work the best. But, they are the biggest pains in my fucking arsehole to refill mid-game.

23 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Ahh, did all that stuff before. A lot more things go wrong than right compared to a 1911/hicapa. Almost everything has to be steel otherwise it fails.

The APS co2 mags do work the best. But, they are the biggest pains in my fucking arsehole to refill mid-game.

Tru dat about the APS mags!

Archived