Vorsk - decent budget gucci or complete gash?

Cromulon1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As per my topic on the subject, I don't think RMR's (especially cheap ones) are of much use on a pistol. So for £150 there's a whole host of well-established options. Plus the "gold" Glock variant I saw looked awful, unfinished brass looking slide and looked liked the stippling effect had been created by holding the frame over a naked flame and then prodding it a bit.

If it was my money I would certainly just buy a TM. I haven't seen one in person, I was curious. But I have avoided anything nuprol since their square BB range and their self dispensing gas bottles. 

• Supporters

Nuprol, I wouldn't touch it with yours 😜, & call me cynical, but they're clearly trying to cash in in the jw3/Clarence whasisname fanbois etc .

• Supporters

Rmr's on pistols aren't all that useful. Cool as hell yes, useful not really.

At range irons arent so bad for airsoft accuracy, and close up theyre not any faster as you need to use the irons to find the dot.

Tbh if your wanting something to practically skirmish i'd take the iron sighted tm offering because i know it'll fire reliably and have the accuracy/range to hit the target.

Not that its impossible that a nuprol hicapa clone with a heavy red dot sight on the slide will have good gas effeciency and accuracy, just unlikely.

You only ever need to ask yourself one set of questions when debating what pistol to buy. 

Are you going to use it twice a year at Best Buy it’s your fashion accessory? Buy it. 

Are you relying upon the pistol at game days to hit people (especially if you’re a DM or Sniper with a MED)? Buy a TM

I don't think it's made by nuprol; probably just distributed by them. I mean, nuprol have WE under their belt too. The glocks seem we compatible, rather than tm with the concave gaskets. 

Hm, hard to say. I think they'll be decent tbh. MIght even try one out because they look guuci as fuck.

That’s funky lookin! 

RMR’s on pistols are cool, who gives a fuck if it works or not? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Sights of most types are not needed in airsoft anyway, you can see where the bb is going 90% of the time  

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

You only ever need to ask yourself one set of questions when debating what pistol to buy. 

Are you going to use it twice a year at Best Buy it’s your fashion accessory? Buy it. 

Are you relying upon the pistol at game days to hit people (especially if you’re a DM or Sniper with a MED)? Buy a TM

absolutely, i run a WE as a sidearm regularly because it being a makarov is more important than it being able to fire more than 5-6 shots in rapid succession on a warm day.

admittedly with some tweakery it'll fire with amazing accuracy and if you're not mag dumping gas effeciency is passable. but the point is if i wanted better i'd take the hicapa.

15 minutes ago, E21A said:

That’s funky lookin! 

Sights of most types are not needed in airsoft anyway, you can see where the bb is going 90% of the time  

with auto maybe, but on semi sights are very useful to at least act as a reference point so you can walk your shots in.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, E21A said:

That’s funky lookin! 

I think the point of sights is that your first shot is on target, not the tenth.  

I think it looks amazing.. but as mentioned for that price I would by a TM all day long. In fact I already have :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived