Land warrior Airsoft

Comicbook hero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ordered a Umarex / VFC HK416a5 GBBR from them on Monday night. Nice email communication and arrived Wednesday as promised. Actually arrived with my RWA order as well. Well packaged and overall good service.

CBH

• 1 month later...

Late last year I engaged Land Warrior in the process of purchasing and having some basic work conducted to an ex-display model. Prior to agreeing to any transaction I sought full disclosure regarding the condition of the gun and everything that did, or didn't, come with it.

The initial communication was acceptable but once money was received it quickly went downhill to say the least with the level of communication degrading to at best ignorant and downright unprofessional on the majority of occasions.

This process began mid-November and still remains unresolved. Incorrect details were disclosed, work carried out was substandard (despite assurances of quality being their utmost priority) and original parts/purchased elements have not been returned.

I've tried my hardest to resolve this with them at every single step and to seek an amicable solution but instead I have been left with the worst retail experience I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

If you have an alternative source I would recommend that you take your business elsewhere. The only way I would ever even consider using LWA again would be as an absolute last resort.

Archived