Xmas games in the south east?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know I will be bored to tears with 2 weeks off over Xmas and I haven’t played a game since early November so I’m looking for sites in the south east (I’m in London, happy to travel about 90mins or so from here) that will be open on the 28/29th December.

I plan on looking myself, I’m not totally lazy but does anyone have a regular site they know is planning on opening? 

I dont one have a “regular site” as such and am open to suggestions and always up for new sites.

Mayhem are doing an all site airsoft day on the 29th. I would consider it myself if my folks weren't coming to visit that day. 

Apocalypse are doing a christmas game on the 22nd with fancy dress and a raffle. A fair few people are coming out of hibernation for this one, and my group maybe turning blue and white for the fancy dress...

Then they will do their last game of the year on the 29th however I don't think it'll be anything special.

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Plantation mate

Not on those dates though. 1st three sundays of the month and december has 5 this year!!

47 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Yep, as @Robert James has said... AP are doing a Christmas game next weekend

I saw that one, I might be going, i was more looking for 28th/29th december as I would be fed up of the kids arguing by then :D  

2 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Not on those dates though. 1st three sundays of the month and december has 5 this year!!

I saw that one, I might be going, i was more looking for 28th/29th december as I would be fed up of the kids arguing by then :D  

My bad, skim read your post and missed that bit!

I'm possibly headed down to South Coast CQB on the 29th but that is a fair old trek from pretty much anywhere 😂

Just now, BibbsOnTour said:

I'm possibly headed down to South Coast CQB on the 29th but that is a fair old trek from pretty much anywhere 😂

Me too! Also dont suppose you were at a nightgame at AP on sat night? Name rings a bell

4 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

yeah thats 2 1/2 hours from me. Just too far for me to drive, play then drive back!

3 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Me too! Also dont suppose you were at a nightgame at AP on sat night? Name rings a bell

Might see you there then!

I was meant to be there but couldn't make it as had something come up an hour before I was meant to leave 😥

28 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Might see you there then!

I was meant to be there but couldn't make it as had something come up an hour before I was meant to leave 😥

Cool - lemme know if you make it, can put a face to names. Ill just be there for the morning session. AP night game was great btw! 

2 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Cool - lemme know if you make it, can put a face to names. Ill just be there for the morning session. AP night game was great btw! 

Was this the fireworks/night game?

Archived