Advice needed - buying a umarex g3 sliding stock

TomA1995
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guslys I'm buying a umarex gbb g3 and have an idea but it would require a genuine h&k g3 sliding stock. I dont suppose anyone has one for sale in the UK or knows where to source one. I have found one in Germany but am a bit hazy on the law with regards to posting it, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 

Its only gas pressure bearing parts that are illegal in the UK.  Oh and for some reason to take apart a deac and use it to turn into a RIF never quite got that one?

45 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’re problem will be getting it out of the ‘States. Components are subject to ITAR.

Brownells may be able to get it for you

Don't need to worry about ITAR as OP is looking at ones in Germany.

13 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’re problem will be getting it out of the ‘States. Components are subject to ITAR.

Brownells may be able to get it for you

Don't ever buy H&K parts from the US . They are far cheaper and more available from either UK or Europe .

In answer to the question it depends upon which Umarex GBB G3 you have . The WE one I do not know if any will fit but the VFC made one will only take real stocks .

Either Zib militaria in Germany or D&B Militaria or DWS-UK in the UK.

You will need to remove the recoil assembly from the real stock which requires a bit of patience but I did mine in 30 mins 

Archived