What’s happened to the trmr

ProPain87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The patent lapsed and/or license revoked to manufacture. I believe they are now made for military purposes only now. 

That's the general rumour.

12 hours ago, Asomodai said:

The patent lapsed and/or license revoked to manufacture. I believe they are now made for military purposes only now. 

If that's the case, give it a few months and classifieds will be full of them at double the RRP stating they are "rare".

2 hours ago, Uncle Pauly said:

I must’ve literally bought the last one (or close to it) from JD Airsoft! 😳

Been looking for a multi-shot base but no sign of them anywhere. Will now count myself lucky.

when was this? In store or online.

if it was in store I might give them a ring and go in

Wow, I was given one as part of a job lot when I bought my first AEG. It came with the single shot and multi shot bases and a ton of primers. I have never used it! I only paid £150 for the AEG so I was very very lucky.

1 hour ago, Uncle Pauly said:

UPDATE: so I contacted JD Airsoft that they're awaiting a batch of TRMR multi-shot bases... and so I assume that the TRMR 'nades are also due back in stock sometime.

spacer.png

They have said that for ages

What is it with airsoft BFG companies?  Either there's constant issues with supply or the people that run the companies are useless.  Granted we don't fully know what the situation is with the TRMRs but if someone was to make BFGs that knew what they were doing, they'd be laughing.

48 minutes ago, Robert James said:

They have said that for ages

I've been waiting pretty much all year. I don't trust JD airsoft when they say that as I have asked them twice and got similar answers.

• Supporters

Link on the page takes you to extremebbguns fb page, based in Leicester, are they legit ?

1 hour ago, strykerles said:

found some, website seems a bit screwy though

https://adrenalineairsoft.co.uk

1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Look at the front page of that site.  100% scam site.

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Link on the page takes you to extremebbguns fb page, based in Leicester, are they legit ?

Wouldn't buy anything on that site even if it was legit, no TLS cert - hello MITM.

• Supporters

Guys, if you can't trust some smartly dressed chap called Leonardo dipcaprio (any relation to the actor Leonardo DiCaprio?) quoting sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC, while sniffing a glass of wine, then who can you trust?

1000% bare-naked scam site.

TESTIMONIALS

t2.png
 Lorem Ipsum proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis sem nibh id elit. duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate amet mauris elita cumsan velit. 

Leonardo dicaprio

Absolutely gutted to hear this. I was considering purchasing another TRMR (to give me 3). Queue panic buying and over inflated 2nd hand prices.........and sticky fingered thieves. I might have to tie string to my TRMR's when throwing them from now on. No more wandering off to continue my killing spree and going looking for them later.

Genuinely though, as a CQB player, I think this is a devastating and game-changing loss for airsoft. TRMR's are fantastic pieces of kit and I would say essential where I play indoors.

22 minutes ago, ryaw said:

Absolutely gutted to hear this. I was considering purchasing another TRMR (to give me 3). Queue panic buying and over inflated 2nd hand prices.........and sticky fingered thieves. I might have to tie string to my TRMR's when throwing them from now on. No more wandering off to continue my killing spree and going looking for them later.

Genuinely though, as a CQB player, I think this is a devastating and game-changing loss for airsoft. TRMR's are fantastic pieces of kit and I would say essential where I play indoors.

Depot were talking about banning them (pyro altogether) as idiots can't stick to knee high. 

Also they said they have had 6 BFGs stolen in 6 months. 

Been having a look at these myself 

Hope they have a timed version soon. 

Archived