First GBB - ICS... BLE XAE? £72 - with 2 mags?

Frankie10022
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I've got a AEG and wanted to pick up a basic back up side arm... just ordered this...

ICS BLE XAE... it comes with 2 gas magazines - for £72... black friday offer...

It seems like a good deal... but would like your thoughts... I wanted something with ok bb capacity (25 seems good), not massively expensive and something which has a threaded barrel so I can attach a tracer unit to it... (once I get one)... it seems to fit all the boxes...

Have a missed anything... am going to run it on green gas & 0.25g bb?

Here is a link to taiwan gun... https://www.taiwangun.com/en/gas-4/ble-xae-black-ics

Have I bought a LEMON??!!??

Many Thanks

Frank

oh and happy black friday!!! 

95d8de46bf892906fbad84997ee39c7c5b12fdeb.JPG

From what I have read, it seems to be a decent gun, and for that price with an extra mag, a good buy.

It hasn't sold well because it does not mimic a real steel pistol and parts are proprietary. Hence the bargains that are available.

Doesn't mean it won't perform well though.

On 07/12/2019 at 13:25, emilianoksa said:

From what I have read, it seems to be a decent gun, and for that price with an extra mag, a good buy.

It hasn't sold well because it does not mimic a real steel pistol and parts are propriatry. Hence the bargains that are available.

Doesn't mean it won't perform well though.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah, I don't imagine that I'll be using it a whole lot, just a back up when i'm on the field... if i run out of ammo mid fight... and/or my main AEG goes down...

If I then decide that I want to use a pistol as a primary, I'll then look at something more universal like a hi capa, I guess...

but for the money, something to mess around with on christmas day, should be lots of fun

Cheers

Frank

Archived