Airsoft kit that's just WRONG ?

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

If he even knows that some tiny, light, slow bits of plastic are gently drifting and wafting past.

Help a brother out, let them know that they're supposed to be suppressed.

tenor.gif?itemid=11401460

With our average engagement distances and the ludicrously loud guns I run, he will know :P

if he doesn't, he's retarded, or deaf, or both xD

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
4 hours ago, Skara said:

With our average engagement distances and the ludicrously loud guns I run, he will know :P

if he doesn't, he's retarded, or deaf, or both xD

Lol, probably both, lost count of the times I've been close to players on my own side & heard the extremely distinctive "thwack" of bb's on tactical nylon or clothing, & I say to them "ere mate, you know your being hit, lots", only for them to look dumb lol, why can I hear them & they can't ?, 50% deaf/dumb, 50% choosing not to 😏

G&G pneumatic blowback guns.

Especially the budget ones.

Holy crap how wrong is a PLASTIC outer barrel?

On 30/11/2019 at 12:20, heroshark said:

As we got off the kit element a while ago. And I think all kit has it's place even if I think its shit. Is often more the misuse/abuse of kit that tends to be the real issue. Like the commonality between hpa/super responsive trigger electric guns and being a trigger spamming, corner pre-shooting asshat. I think my main gripe (if were talking non kit gripes). Is people trying to melee kill you by waving a rubber/foam implement at you round a corner at you and because they touched you with it expecting you to take it as a kill. Essentially a blind touch kill where they don't have the drop on you.

I once threw a handful of BBs at someone over a barricade and they called the hit...

1 hour ago, John_W said:

I once threw a handful of BBs at someone over a barricade and they called the hit...

I threw an empty mag as a distraction and 2 guys called themselves out at they thought it was a Grenade which didn’t go off :D  

34 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I threw an empty mag as a distraction and 2 guys called themselves out at they thought it was a Grenade which didn’t go off :D  

Stick works well for that, inc a loud “hold on i’ll throw a bang in first” before you do 😂

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

That only works on the tactical fatties

Why are my ears burning 🤔

I bet a sniper could glue a fiver to the ground on a site, and have a field day of easy kills shooting people who stop to pick it up. 

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I bet a sniper could glue a fiver to the ground on a site, and have a field day of easy kills shooting people who stop to pick it up. 

Got me thinking now, maybe an old Nokia in the undergrowth loud ringtone & no voicemail, ring it every time someone's in earshot..........hehehe 😈

18 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Got me thinking now, maybe an old Nokia in the undergrowth loud ringtone & no voicemail, ring it every time someone's in earshot..........hehehe 😈

Best thing is you could leave it out all year on a full charge and it would still work. Those things are bombproof and hold a charge for aaaaaaggggggeeeees

Add to that--- record someone talking some form of bull, set as ringtone. watchem sneek around thinking they getting the drop when they walking into sight...

On 07/12/2019 at 20:10, Cromulon1994 said:

Imma try it this Sunday, along with hiding a spare radio and randomly transmitting false information on it.

Archived