Tanio Koba VP70 with stock

Cromulon1994

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: tanio koba

Any accessories included: stock, box

Excellent condition tanio Koba VP70 with the stock. All boxed. 

Has an Uprated blowback unit fitted and the original is also included. 

IMG_20190312_184616.jpg

I'm sure you've already seen but there's one on ebay.com for $979 and one on ebay.fr for $761.  No recent records of sales though to see if people are actually buying them at these prices. 

3 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

I'm sure you've already seen but there's one on ebay.com for $979 and one on ebay.fr for $761.  No recent records of sales though to see if people are actually buying them at these prices. 

No, I haven't seen those. Just looking at a UK sale ideally. 

I'm looking at £4-450 in my head. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Your pics don’t show for me, all I see are flicking grey boxes 😕

+1

3 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

No, it went almost immediately for a lot of money when it did eventually get put up for sale.

I am glad you got your money but it depresses me how much these go for. just like the real thing they are terrible to shoot and only good if you are an Aliens, resident evil fan. I am also slightly bitter i had a full set 15/16 years ago that i sold for i think £110.00 and then the last one i had (just pistol) i sold for mates rates when i got rid of my Colonial Marine gear. £50 to man i am no longer friends with .

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/02/2021 at 21:00, Shamal said:

+1

Because I've had to clear out my memory/cache whatever it's called on the forum as I was running out of space.

On 05/02/2021 at 00:00, BigStew said:

I am glad you got your money but it depresses me how much these go for. just like the real thing they are terrible to shoot and only good if you are an Aliens, resident evil fan. I am also slightly bitter i had a full set 15/16 years ago that i sold for i think £110.00 and then the last one i had (just pistol) i sold for mates rates when i got rid of my Colonial Marine gear. £50 to man i am no longer friends with .

I agree. I think they're horrid. 

The only thing they have going for them is films. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.