Zoological warfare review

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, having had the chance to play at the first game of this site, I thought I would do a review.

The site is run by Zed adventures, who really are a great team. They were helpful, and went out of there way to make the day fun and enjoyable for us all. This was greatly appreciated. 
 Now onto the site. 
 It’s big. Absolutely stunning as an area, extremely scenic with varying terrain which is easy to get lost in, but benefits tactical play when you find certain landmarks. There is a circular track around the site, which will aid in navigating it. I would say try to use that as often as possible, or to at least try and keep it in view when getting to and from places. 
 The site contains various areas, including some very wet places so waterproof boots are a must. I know of at least one person whose boot decided to become soulless (although, they were enjoying it so much they continued in an electrical tape repair).

Cover is abundant, but snipers can and will have a field day with an unwary player.

There Is a valley/ravine in the middle (I think it’s the middle) which takes quite a while to traverse. At the bottom is a stream, so for the fitter player this route can be quicker over the trail around. 
 I didn’t have chance to see the whole site, it really is that large, but hopefully will get opportunity to fully explore it at the next event. 

The day had numerous objectives, which were all really fun and seriously benefit a co-ordinated team. 
 As my first experience on a site of this scale, I throughly enjoyed the day. The constant game time made it quite tense, even at moments when you were walking back to the safe area there was always the fear of a random encounter occurring. 
 For parking I would recommend car sharing, 5 of us in one c max made absolute sense upon arrival. 
 Only cons I foresaw were: 

Due to size of the site, engagements began as a rarity, but became more frequent as players started to learn landmarks. 

Unless your team has a means of communication between squads, it’s easy to start doing an objective that someone else is without realising it. 
 Wet feet without correct footwear. Trainers are really not sufficient for this place in our notorious British weather. 
 If you are a more cqb player, you may not experience the rush you are used too. (However that isn’t to say you won’t get a thrill, a sudden appearance of an enemy team member through the dense thickets will give you that sensation)

In conclusion, I would recommend Zoological warfare 

Archived