EMG STI TTI Combat Master v Jag Precision Combat Master v SRC Baba Yaga Which is better?

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So by the title, I am looking at getting a TTI John wick combat master. I have heard good things about EMG/ WE. Jag Precision/ Army armament I don't think I have really heard any good things about Army armament and SRC/ KLI I haven't heard anything about the SRC baba Yaga other than its C02.  That being said I have read that the Combat Master from AA is a massive step up in quality from their usual quality, However, I am still very uncertain about which to buy. wondering if people have any experience or advice with either of these guns. 

EMG: https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/emg-arms-airsoft/pre-order-emg-x-sti-tti-licensed-jw3-2011-combat-master-gas-blowback-pistol-black
Jag: https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/airsoft-gun/gas-pistols/jag-precision-x-taran-tactical-international-licensed-jw3-master-gas-blowback-pistol-tti-full-metal-black

SRC: https://www.airsoftworld.net/john-wick-3-jw3-combat-master-gas-blowback-airsoft-pistol-no-trades.html

I had preordered a licensed and trademarked version of the John Wick pistol however the listing changed to it being a great collectors item and not suitable for skirmishing. The listing didn't say why but it's worth bearing in mind if that's it's intended use. I had also read on here issues regarding the trigger being prone to breaking off amongst other issues. I'm a little dissapointed in these factors as Taran Tactical has their name on it so I thought it would therefore be awesome by default but it appears not to be the case.

However the airsoftworld version is not the John Wick pistol as it's a non-licensed and non-trademarked version so it may be different from the official one. It just looks like one.

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

I had preordered a licensed and trademarked version of the John Wick pistol however the listing changed to it being a great collectors item and not suitable for skirmishing. The listing didn't say why but it's worth bearing in mind if that's it's intended use. I had also read on here issues regarding the trigger being prone to breaking off amongst other issues. I'm a little dissapointed in these factors as Taran Tactical has their name on it so I thought it would therefore be awesome by default but it appears not to be the case.

However the airsoftworld version is not the John Wick pistol as it's a non-licensed and non-trademarked version so it may be different from the official one. It just looks like one.

I know the SRC one isn't licensed but its a replica so I thought I would throw in the mix see if anyone has any experience with it. Also what one did you pre-order?  What one had the issues you mentioned? I understand that disappointment you would have expected to have that license on a really solid product.

1 minute ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

what one did you pre-order?  What one had the issues you mentioned?

The JAG version and AFAIK that's the one that had the issues. 👍

And indeed, I thought if Taran their name on it then it would be THE pistol to have going by his rep for shooting etc.

I never asked the shop why they said it wasn't suitable for skirmishing to be fair, it was just the final put off for me.

22 minutes ago, Immortal said:

The JAG version and AFAIK that's the one that had the issues. 👍

And indeed, I thought if Taran their name on it then it would be THE pistol to have going by his rep for shooting etc.

I never asked the shop why they said it wasn't suitable for skirmishing to be fair, it was just the final put off for me.

I havnt heard that about the jag at all. What shop?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Green Gas version of the EMG and it's perfectly fine for skirmishes, mine has a T.N.T. upgraded barrel and bucking and a metal Maple Leaf hop up dial.
It's really accurate and I've shot a few hundred rounds through it, I have no experience with the Jag or SRC, so I can't comment on those, but the EMG is, a better looking and overall better performing pistol in general from what I've heard from others.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived