If you had...

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 25/11/2019 at 10:43, EvilMonkee said:

I have to say I have this condition too, in fact I think I may get rid of more AEGs as post GHK AKM and TM MWS they just bore me.  For instance, was having a perfectly reasonable game with my LCT AS VAL last weekend but it just lacked something switched to the GBBR and started enjoying hte games much more. 

Nowadays, I am not even looking at a new RIF unless its a GBBR and something weird or interesting.  

I must say i think i am in the same boat.

AEGs just dont excite me anymore, HPA was nice when i had it but GBBRs make me smile.

If i had a £500 voucher i would would like it for Brownells and get a Magpul LA Remington 700 stock.

4 hours ago, Eenthuncob said:

I'm seriously considering selling my 416 and getting  GBBR

The only thing stopping me is the feeling that I would be outgunned by the hi cap army 🙄

I played a game last weekend with an TM M4A1 MWS, nobody could get past it. No lie, no bragging, not one person who came my way had any success. Hicaps make no difference, just a lot more wasted balls. Accuracy is king and the MWS wears the crown nicely.

1 hour ago, Immortal said:

I played a game last weekend with an TM M4A1 MWS, nobody could get past it. No lie, no bragging, not one person who came my way had any success. Hicaps make no difference, just a lot more wasted balls. Accuracy is king and the MWS wears the crown nicely.

That's great to know, I take it there enough range and accuracy to sit outside the normal aeg range? Also what's is like compared to a TM recoil if you've used one?

14 minutes ago, Eenthuncob said:

That's great to know, I take it there enough range and accuracy to sit outside the normal aeg range? Also what's is like compared to a TM recoil if you've used one?

I've not used an AEG recoil, always gas. And yes it easily out ranges AEG rifs all day long. It can also use heavier ammo from 0.3-0.36 happily (with the right nub & bucking, in my case a Tan Modify bucking and SixG nub - everything else is stock).

I don't think one £500 voucher would be enough. As it stands i currently require;

TM MP7 GBB

TM MWS

GHK SIG 553

Some form of M60

An golden AK

Two Uzis (complete with black leather gloves and a moustache)

And

A crate full of exploding pyros

And that is only until I change my mind.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Immortal said:

<bb's don't know anything because they are plastic, crazy I know but it's true.gif>

<what-kind-of-plastique-absorbs-TM-magic-dust-the-best-though.webp>

On 29/11/2019 at 15:04, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

As it stands i currently require;

Like how you put that. You dont just want them, you require them. I currently require a 416 TM recoil shock to sit along side my SCAR L so they can share mags, batteries and all manner of duties.

Archived