If you had...

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

...a £500 voucher for your favourite Airsoft retailer, what would you buy?!

Mine would be £500 to spend at Rainbow 8, and my shopping list would include a TM FNX-45, a TM Glock 19 and a TM MP7 GBB!

• Supporters

Can't say I've got a favourite retailer, but currently I have a wish list of an AA12 & an L1A1, so it'd be whoever has a deal on either ?.

• Supporters

Hmm, probably a v3 fusion engine and poppet/nozzle set from high-pressure airsoft.

It saddens me my e&l doesn't shoot as good as it looks.

Either that or I could burn that on greyshop easy just on a zenitco stock and some converted plum mags

Two ebb rifles and a couple of🔋powered drum mags.

Cyma ebb AK variant

Specna ebb g36c

Octagon airsoft and get the tm spring Walther mpk and I don't know what else. Probably something else rare and obscure. 

If I could source a TM Uzi, that would be a thing. Should not have sold my two...

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

If I could source a TM Uzi, that would be a thing. Should not have sold my two...

Such an iconic gun, I'm surprised nobody else has tried to make one ?

(I know there's been some lacklustre attempts, gas micro-uzi etc, but no full size ebb)

• Supporters

I've got a rather stupidly priced AEG build in the early stages atm, so it would mostly all go on internals from retro arms/siegetek.

If it was 500 cash it'd all go to roman kurmaz for all the non-standard crye sets I've got planned.

On 23/11/2019 at 15:11, Albiscuit said:

There’s nothing I’m after right now.. 

I have NO idea...

Actually I would either get a TM GBB to see what all the fuss is about or more likely a tippman omega (not sure if that’s right, it’s the one with the bottle in the stock) as a dude had one ages ago and it was as quiet as a mouses fart and looked cool. I’m all about the sneaky play in the woods so it appealed to me a lot!

38 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I...

I think I might have enough stuff.

What's wrong with me?  What's wrong with me?

Please book an appointment with your doctor.  This is very worrying. 

47 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I...

I think I might have enough stuff.

What's wrong with me?  What's wrong with me?

I have to say I have this condition too, in fact I think I may get rid of more AEGs as post GHK AKM and TM MWS they just bore me.  For instance, was having a perfectly reasonable game with my LCT AS VAL last weekend but it just lacked something switched to the GBBR and started enjoying hte games much more. 

Nowadays, I am not even looking at a new RIF unless its a GBBR and something weird or interesting.  

Get my ics cxp ape a much needed service and probably pick up the newish ics co2 powered pistol with some extra mags. 

9 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I have to say I have this condition too, in fact I think I may get rid of more AEGs as post GHK AKM and TM MWS they just bore me.  For instance, was having a perfectly reasonable game with my LCT AS VAL last weekend but it just lacked something switched to the GBBR and started enjoying hte games much more. 

Nowadays, I am not even looking at a new RIF unless its a GBBR and something weird or interesting.  

Get thee a northeast sten. Love mine. 

56 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Get thee a northeast sten. Love mine. 

How does it shoot? Range?

5 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

How does it shoot? Range?

Still bedding in Tbh. Range seems good if I'm honest. 50-60 meters. Real ones were apparently only good for 100.

Probably only at 200 or so shots out of it, I'm not having much time to bed it in. It is ridiculously loud. To a point where it should be used with earplugs. 

11 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Still bedding in Tbh. Range seems good if I'm honest. 50-60 meters. Real ones were apparently only good for 100.

Probably only at 200 or so shots out of it, I'm not having much time to bed it in. It is ridiculously loud. To a point where it should be used with earplugs. 

FPS? Mag leakage?  Would be good if you could stick some video up of it - I am very interested in getting one.

13 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

FPS? Mag leakage?  Would be good if you could stick some video up of it - I am very interested in getting one.

No mag leaks. 

Fps was 340 on ultra Air. Hoping it'll go down a touch on 144a.

I can't video it till the weekend, I'm getting in at around 7pm and I'm not exaggerating when I say it's loud. 

4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I would really appreciate a video - whenever you have time - thanks

Yep, same here as I keep walking away and then coming back to it...... So tempted.

Archived