Specna Arms SA-C12 CORE - But which BB's?? Brand and Weight?

Frankie10022
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just got my UKARA and have ordered myself my first AEG!!!

I went with the Specna Arms Rock River Arms SA-C12 CORE - £120... comes with a battery and a charger... seems to be good value for money... I'm sure that there are other guns other their that are better... but for the price, I'm hoping I've made a good choice :)

Anyway, couple of questions....

1. BB's

a. What weight BB's should I run... I'm thinking 0.25g - I presume it's going to kick out around 300 FPS?

b. What brand should I go for? A lot of places seem to sell Nuprol RZR, are they good? ASG Blaster 0.25 seem to be good value? I don't mind paying more for decent BB's... but also don't want to be paying more then required when it's not necessary?

2. What to check - Out the Box...

It's a Christmas present, so I won't be using it until the new year... Jan, Feb, March time... however I just was wondering what I should check before it goes under the christmas tree... i.e. I'll put a few rounds through it... anything else?

Many Thanks In Advance Folks....

I've been reading a lot.... contributing a lot less...

Cheers

Frank

Post a pic of the chatger, it most likely needs to go straight in the bin before it burns your house down. Ditto the battery too. 

ASG .25 will be fine to start off with. 

Just make sure it works really, nothing is loose or broken. 

11 minutes ago, E21A said:

Post a pic of the chatger, it most likely needs to go straight in the bin before it burns your house down. Ditto the battery too. 

ASG .25 will be fine to start off with. 

Just make sure it works really, nothing is loose or broken. 

Thanks E21A

Sure, will post pictures as soon as I receive it...

Archived