Optic slide for a G18

SeniorSpaz87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello everyone, yes I am alive.

I figured its about time to build another ridiculous pistol, and I was looking to go full auto this time. Ive had fun with G18s in the past, and thought, why not. While there arent as many options out there for aftermarket slides for the G18 compared to the G17, I was wondering if anyone knew of one that could take an optic like a RMR or something similar. Dont care where it comes from - US, UK, Asia, etc. I refuse to go with the bottom rail to top rail adapter thingy, as I run real holsters for my guns. 

Thoughts?

Spaz

If didn;t know already, a lot of rmr slides for the tm glock series are for the 18c that are converted to semi. Because, the tm g18c uses a nozzle with a flat top which allows space for an rmr mount. There are tools to allow for full auto use. Have a look on rainbow8 or something. They have many rmr slides for that fit a tm g18c.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

If didn;t know already, a lot of rmr slides for the tm glock series are for the 18c that are converted to semi. Because, the tm g18c uses a nozzle with a flat top which allows space for an rmr mount. There are tools to allow for full auto use. Have a look on rainbow8 or something. They have many rmr slides for that fit a tm g18c.

What is this mod you speak of? And I am aware that there are many slides that will fit, but remove the full auto feature, which is the whole point of a G18

5 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

What is this mod you speak of? And I am aware that there are many slides that will fit, but remove the full auto feature, which is the whole point of a G18

https://shop.jkarmy.com/guns-modify-hidden-semi-auto-selector-for-tm-model-18c-rmr-cut-kit-set.html

There are probably some other diy stuff but i've forgotten

Archived