Anyone know where to find Black Friday deals?

HeavyMendez
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

TaiwanGun have been running a Black November sale for weeks on their high volume commodity stuff.  I wouldn't expect to see lower prices than that anywhere else.

Any particular brand of Glock or Mock Glock?

If you're looking to chisel every penny, I'd note that - hang on, hear me out - BBguns4less have the Army Armament R17 listed at £60.  Put it in your basket and wait 24 hours and you should get a 7% discount code bringing it down to £55.80 including delivery (or just £51.15 for the half tan / half OD versions).

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/army-armament-r17-gbb-v3-pistol-in-black.html

They're TM compatible with no trademarks and a weird 12mm inner barrel threading, but the BBs go where you point it and mine hasn't acted up.  You could pay twice that for a TM that you'll never use either. ;)

Black Friday is the American equivalent of Boxing Day sales

In the modern world it’s no longer a method of shops shifting their end of season items that are wasting valuable high street square footage

They are now just a way of hyping sales boosts, with the odd real bargain

Shop around and shop wisely 

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Here is the best place for finding all the Airsoft black Friday deals LINK

You're welcome 👍

Perfect.  I fucking hate posts like this which are basically saying, "I am too ruddy lazy to do this myself, please wipe my arse for me."

23 hours ago, HeavyMendez said:

Does anyone know based off previous years any websites that may have any Black friday deals coming up ? I'm looking to buy a tracer for my specna arms M4 and I am also looking to pick up a Glock 17 either gen 3 or 4. Thanks

By the way (after my post in jest) you can find majority of deals listed in this section of the forum (BARGAIN THREAD) but IIRC we usually have a dedicated Black Friday/Cyber Monday thread closer to the time.

Archived