Could use some help putting the rest of my gun back together.

paradoxum
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I managed to get the gearbox back together and it seems to cycle and fire fire now when hooked up to a battery - all good - but I've got all these bits left and I don't know where they go, some seem to be exclusive parts to the snow wolf pulse rifle / casing like the safety and semi/auto levers, and then there's a couple of tiny springs and a tiny brass nub that I have no idea where they go. The pictures in the manual are too small and they never take the gearbox out of the shell in the manual anyway, nor can I find any youtube clips of the process so I'm hoping someone who knows what they are doing can just intuitively figure it out. Like, please take a look at the pics, maybe save one and just draw some lines from the parts to where you think they should go in MS paint and re-upload for me. Especially confused about the springs/brass nub and bit of plastic.

https://imgur.com/a/29S4BiK

T0QLF7c.jpg

PXpwF4L.jpg

W5xs2mx.jpg

5rmeLUy.jpg

aZcfmlF.jpg

5rmeLUy.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Please, if anyone could even just point me towards some topics where someone has took apart and reassembled their snow wolf with pictures that would be a GREAT help. I am desperate here. If I can't get this back together I've got a £300 / $388.52 paperweight.

I'm getting help from a guy here; http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18557

Any additional help would be great though. seems I might have lost some tiny bits at some point too which is annoying and no idea where to source replacement parts.

Why would you tear apart your gun without knowing how to put it back together.

Just why.

Archived