TM gen 4 G17

Heath
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Heath said:

It looks like theres a TM Gen 4 G17 coming out in 2020. Does anybody have any additional information on it?

I doubt there's any extra info as of yet. TM show off their upcoming releases at these shows normally 8 months or so before release with little extra info at the time. 

It comes with a few extra back straps but other than that I'd expect it to be largely similar to the original G17

I'm sure the Glock will be solid but it wasn't that long ago they released a 19, and just before that the 22. Of course recently we've also had an influx of Umarex Glocks and WE Gen 5''s. Would be cool to see something significantly different about this one. I'm always a fan of airsoft guns which don't require tools to takedown or more relevantly in this case, adjust the hop. The G19 is adjustable without stripping but you need a thin tool to do it.

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Gen 5 wouldn’t of existed when they started on this, TM are not known for fast releases. ;)

I did think that, but Gen 5 glocks have been out since August 2017.

2 years to build a gun you've already built... 

What I wouldn't give for a TM H&K P7M13 GBB or a TM H&K VP70 GBB with a stock for the 3-round-burst...

On 23/11/2019 at 13:29, Dentonboy said:

What I wouldn't give for a TM H&K P7M13 GBB or a TM H&K VP70 GBB with a stock for the 3-round-burst...

I have one for sale. Original tanio Koba. 

16 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I have one for sale. Original tanio Koba. 

How much Chief?!

3 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

How much Chief?!

It's up at £450. I know it's expensive but I have seen worse ones go for that. Open to an offer on it though. 

It's in excellent condition. 

Archived