WE Vs TM Hicapas

Milk__
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 minutes ago, Dino said:

I do believe the WE G23 addressed many issues with the G18 etc..

You could well be right. I’ve never even seen a WE g23 so I don’t have an opinion. 

Having said that, I’ve made the move to TM pistols so until they step out of line it’s what I’ll stick with. 

I had a TM NightWarrior that I sold on here, recently buying a WE G17 WET, I have realised why TM are the superior pistols. It shot like a laser compared to this metal block... :(

IMO if you intend to do a bunch of upgrades to it and use it for more than when you get caught-short in the field, get the TM. As everyone has already alluded to, TMs have better quality control and less reliability issues. If it's a once-a-month skirmish jobby, go for the WE. A quick fix with a ML 50 degree rubber (and precision barrel if you can stretch it) and that should be enough for any CQB.

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party. But WE seem to be the only ones who do a Browning HP, and I find just looking at that gun online before bed guarantees me sweet dreams. Does anyone have the HP? and is it shit? Or could it pass as ok? (I know it’s not going to be TM level, but ok would be enough for me as the browning design is the main thing)

Archived